Reports To: Sales Team Leader/Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sell new vehicles to obtain dealership profit, increase volume and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Examine and analyze actions continually to best manage time and plan more effectively
• Keep abreast of technological changes in automotive industry including: New products features, accessories and the benefit to customers.
• Recognize that business is built on customer satisfaction and work diligently toward that goal.
•Identify each client’s vehicle requirements by asking questions and listening.
• Demonstrate new vehicles
• Deliver new vehicles to customers and ensure the customer understands the operating features, warranty conditions and all related documents in order to establish customer loyalty
• Accurately complete all appropriate paperwork related to sales on a timely manner.
•Attend all department meetings.
•Follow all company and manufacture policies, directives and procedures
• Comply with required health and safety regulations.
• Perform any other duties as assigned and / or required by business need.
•Maintains a clean, professional environment.
•References manuals and other documents for information.
• Ensures a high quality effective, and professional experience is provided to every customer following the dealership's sales process.
•Maintains high ethical standards in daily activities.
•Develops and achieves challenging individual goals and expectations.
•Establishes knowledge base of accessory packages available to customers.
Working Effectively With Others
•Builds productive working relationships and consults with others as necessary.
•Has an approachable style; fosters open communication through active listening.
•Takes initiative to help others as needed.
•Actively listens to concerns of customers as well as coworkers and takes prompt action to respond to their needs.
•Speaks clearly, concisely, and effectively; produces accurate and clearly written documentation of services.
SKILL AND EFFORT
•Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Financial motivated with an ambitious and outgoing attitude.
•Effective listener and communicator
• Strong observation abilities
• Computer literate
•High School degree or equivalent required
•Some college preferred
•Valid driver’s license
•Broad understanding of automotive terminology
• Bilingual an asset but not required
•One year in a retail environment preferred
•Driving a vehicle.
• Routinely stand or sit for prolonged periods.
•Frequent work outside of regular hours.
• Occasional manage stressful situations involving upset or impatient people.
• Commission base salary